Monday, March 28, 2011

The Honeymoon

We went on our honeymoon to San Antonio, Texas! The trip was a total surprise to me, Josh planned it all! I didn't know until we made it to the ticket stand and then Josh told me. He and my sis, Jill, packed for me! It was so much fun! I would've never guessed San Antonio, although I mentioned it several times that I really wanted to go there one day. It was a perfect honeymoon. There was lots to do on days we wanted things to do, but if we felt like being lazy we didn't feel like we were missing out on much.

We didn't have a clock/watch the whole time we were there and our phones were turned off, it was amazing! We caught up on some much needed sleep! Ran along the Riverwalk every morning. And ate a lot. That was pretty much our daily routine.

Here are some other highlights....
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Riverwalk! Our hotel was right on the Riverwalk. It was so wonderful, the pictures don't do it justice, but it was so romantic and a fun energy!!

The Alamo!
It was like 5 minute walking distance from our hotel.
It's a lot bigger than what we thought, but I guess that is what they say about Texas!

Oh, Mi Tierra!
Just looking at this picture makes me hungry! We ate lunch there the first day and loved it so much we went back the last night we were there. YUM!


 But the main highlight was just being about to hang out with my Josh! After a few crazy months of wedding planning it was nice to have just the two of us! 
And NOT have to leave each other when we said good night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment